- 1/2 frozen banana
- 1 fresh banana for topping
- 1 tbsp LOOV Wild Blueberry Powder
- 1/2 cup fresh raspberries plus more for topping
- 3/4 cup unsweetened almond milk
- 1 tbsp chia seeds plus more for topping
- Coconut flakes for topping
Peel and slice the banana. Put it in a box or a plastic bag and place it in a deep freeze for 12 hours.
In a blender mix the frozen banana, blueberry powder, raspberries, chia seeds, and almond milk. Pour the mixture into a bowl.
Slice the fresh banana. Decorate the bowl with banana slices, chia seeds, coconut flakes and fresh berries of your taste. Enjoy!
Photo and recipe: LOOV