Why are wild berries good for you?
- Especially rich in nutrients compared to the cultivated varieties
- High antioxidant content – anthocyanins
- Powerful source of vitamins
- Particularly high content of vitamin C
- A wide range of minerals
- Significant amount of both soluble and insoluble fiber
- Essential health-promoting fatty acids in the seeds
How to use berry powders and juices?
- Add berry powders to smoothies
- They taste excellent in your porridge and granola
- Blend powders to yogurt or other milk products
- Makes a colorful berry latte or chia-pudding
- Perfect for adding to cupcakes, cheese cakes, pancakes
- Add berry juices to tasteful popsicles or gelato