Nature and good quality food both play a significant role in my life, especially in my physical and emotional well-being.
Being a passionate traveler, I’ve had the chance to visit some of the most amazing places on our planet. Yet at the end of the day, I enjoy taking walks in the homely forests and bogs of Estonia just as much as exploring exotic jungles and hiking volcanoes across the globe. I’ve come to realize that it’s a privilege to be born in a small country with untouched nature and easy access to food that grows wild and clean.
One of my favorite things to do is grab my tent, find a perfect spot in the forest, and cozy up around the campfire. And if it happens to be berry-season – happy days!
But as much as I love all outdoor activities, I could easily spend hours on the couch watching nature, travel, and food documentaries.
Some other things that make my day? Dancing, exercise, books, cats, and dogs.
I never want to stop learning, growing, exploring, discovering – and I am always up for a good adventure or new experience. I would rather it be an “oops” than “what if.”
At LOOV, I‘ve found an enthusiastic, fun, and driven team with a true mission, and I feel lucky to be part of it.
Others about me
- “Cheerful, warm; with infectious smile and positivity. In daily tasks, she jumps boldly on the horse and rides. On a tobogganing hill, you can find Heili coming down from the highest spot, and she definitely sports the most stylish slippers in the office”
- “An active and enthusiastic world traveler, who loves to discover exotic places in her spare time. Heili is sincere, outgoing, and always smiling brightly. Sporty. “Takes the bull by the horns” and solves work tasks quickly.”
- “Heili fills every room with her warm, deep glow! Sometimes I get the feeling that she works with a supersonic speed. You can barely mention anything to her that she hasn’t already taken care of and more. A companion on the journey who is thirsty for knowledge and adventure, and who will never be a bore. And whenever some office cactus-plants want to give her a hug, she comes out a winner.”
- “Heili has lots more spark and enthusiasm than most Estonians. If she’s tobogganing, she takes the highest hill. If eating Mexican food, she orders the spiciest option.”
- “I feel sorry for companies and teams who don’t have a Heili. With sparkling eyes and a fearless nature, she’s an irreplaceable member of our community. A totally “let’s do it!” kind-of-person who’s not afraid of conquering difficult things. More of “Heili” to all of us!”