I remember that I was about 8-9 years old when I ended up in the hospital for the first time in my life. I just had a birthday, and a myriad of colored candy and drinks containing unknown substances traveling to my mouth elicited a decent allergic reaction. Apparently, this was one of the first early experiences that taught me to respect and appreciate pure food.
I grew up in Lasnamäe, but I always spent summers in the countryside. From there emerged a strong bond with nature.
I love doing sports in the fresh air – it always provides inspiration for new creative ventures. In winter, I can be found winter swimming in the river. Tallinn University of Technology gave me a good understanding of supply chain management. Studies in the Holistic Therapy Institute resulted in a greater interest in psychology and the comprehensive development of a human being.
With the power of nature, I would like to offer people healthier food choices that contribute to the development of mellow rural life while enjoying my journey!
Others about me
- “One of my friends and a colleague with the cleanest values, whom I have met in my life – embodies the true spirit of nature. With an extremely broad world view and an open mind. He achieves all the goals that he sets.”
- “Principled and unwavering. He holds the steering wheel of the LOOV firmly. Many certainly do not know that behind the organic man is a former Estonian champion in Jiu-Jitsu.”
- “Ahto can be best characterized by crystal-clear spring water shimmering in the sun emerging from the dark thicket to the surface – Ahto’s ideals and values are just as clean, deep and unwavering. Ahto always has some constructive advice and a supportive word.”
- “Ahto is a character, which I would definitely go to the course with on how in every situation to remain solid and keep the peace. He is such a peaceful and respectable gentleman, who could proudly be adorned by the beard of an old school professor. Somehow, however, it has gone so that I ended up with the obligation to sport the beard, perhaps the peace and respectability will follow one day.”
- “The heart and soul of LOOV, the biggest counselor of us all.”
- “With a very calm and firm nature, in this respect, a bit reminiscent of Tõnisson from “Spring.” He is able to see the whole picture of situations and characteristic to a manager is perfectly able to assert himself the delegation of tasks.”