- 100 g nuts/seeds of choice
- 125 g dates
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- 30 g oats
- 200 g cashews, soaked in warm water until soft
- 240 ml plant based-milk
- 80 g Xylitol, powdered (or sweetener of choice)
- 40 g cacao butter, melted
- Pinch of salt
- 1 tbsp lime juice (or lemon juice)
- 2 heaped tsp LOOV Wild Blueberry Powder
Process all crust ingredients in a food processor and transfer the dough into a lined pan (mine measures 7×7 inches). Set aside.
Blend all cream ingredients (except the wild blueberry powder) in a high-speed blender or food processor until smooth and creamy. Pour half of the cream onto the crust and put the pan into your freezer for about 30 minutes.
Blend the remaining cream with 2 heaped teaspoons of LOOV Wild Organic Blueberry Powder. Pour the purple cream onto the light cream and put the pan back into the freezer for at least 3 hours or until set. Cut into bars and enjoy thawed. Store leftovers in the freezer.
Thank you for the recipe and photo: Michaela, vegan food blogger at elavegan.com