- 200 ml LOOV organic blackcurrant juice
- 250 ml tonic water (use sparkling water for milder taste)
- Handful of rosemary leaves
- 2-3 tbsp of honey (depending on how sweet you like)
- 1 orange slice
- 50 ml fresh orange juice
- 1/2 tsp cinnamon (optional)
- Frozen blackcurrants
- Vanilla bean sugar for the glass rim (optional)
In a small saucepan combine together blackcurrant juice, rosemary leaves (chopped a little bit smaller), honey, cinnamon, orange slice and juice.
Bring the mixture to a boiling point and set aside to cool completely for the flavors to get infused. When the mixture is completely cooled, strain it.
For an extra special touch you can make a vanilla bean sugar rim on the glasses by making the glass rim wet with an orange slice and then turning the glass in sugar.
To combine the mocktail put some frozen blackcurrants (can be replaced with other frozen berries) to the bottom of the glass, add the juice and tonic water, then mix and add a orange wedge on the side of the glass. Enjoy!
Thank you for the eecipe and photo: Kristi Mägi