- Wild cranberry (Vaccinium oxycoccos), not cultivated
- From juice pressed berries and nothing else
- 100 g powder = 700 g fresh berries
- From the most valuable part of the berries: peels and seeds
- Full of vitamins and antioxidants
- Dried at low temperature (+45-65 °C) to preserve all the valuable nutrients
- No added sugar or other additives
- Organic, non-GMO
- Easy to mix and use in different recipes
- Berries are handpicked and wild-crafted from certified organic Nordic forests
In traditional medicine, the wild cranberry has been used to cure the cold, lower fevers, and strengthen the organism. Wild cranberries have a high anthocyanin and antioxidant content and are a powerful source of vitamin C.
Since ancient times, wild cranberries have been known for their anti-inflammatory and antibacterial properties, which may help to remedy bladder and urinary tract infections and may also improve oral hygiene.
Vitamin E contributes to the protection of cells against age-induced oxidative stress. Potassium contributes to maintaining normal blood pressure, the normal functioning of the nervous system, and to normal muscle function.
Cranberries also contain vitamins B1, B2, B3 and many other minerals, like calcium, magnesium and phosphate.
Because cranberries are rich in antioxidants, our ancestors have considered them as a good means to prevent cardiovascular diseases. Antioxidants help prevent the deposition of cholesterol and the congestion of blood vessels.
Add wild cranberry powder to smoothies, yoghurt, kefir, curd, porridge, cereal, muesli, tea and protein shakes or use in other recipes. For greater nutritional benefit we recommend ingesting 1-2 tbsp a day for 2-3 weeks.